The vast majority of the classic DB4, DB5 and DB6’s spend time under wraps waiting to be used enthusiastically in the summer months. Therefore, mileage based service is not as relevant and as such, each car is assessed individually, ideally on an annual basis, before a bespoke service is carried out.
Including some of the brand’s original craftsmen, our experienced Aston Martin servicing team take great pride in servicing these Classic models. We combine modern dealership technology with an old-fashioned hands-on mentality, and unmatched knowledge of the model range.
Once a comprehensive check of your car has been completed and your specific service created a quote is provided before any work commences.
For these models we can also offer:
• Chassis protection
• Engine modification, including 4.2-litre Cosworth specification rebuilds
• Lead-free conversions
• Brake and suspension upgrades
• Electronic power steering installation
• Enhanced lighting systems
• Heat and sound installation
• In-car technology: satellite navigation and iPod connectivity
• Pre-service Road Test
• Quick Align check
• Vehicle Inspection and Report
• Wash undertrays and wheels
• Hubs refurbished
• Re-test and Final Check
• Complimentary Autoglym service Valet
Prices are inclusive of VAT